Valabilitate: 2014-10-31 - 2014-12-31
Domeniu: Sales / Vânzări / Comerț
AFRIKANET is a telecom company founded in 1999 having the headquarters in England, Oxfordshire at Culham Innovation Centre. It provides Broadband services and wireless, WiMax and WiFi access solutions via satellite to the African market and other telecom solutions worldwide.
Every year we give the opportunity to talented and motivated interns to be part of our multicultural company and develop their skills in several fields of: PR, Marketing, Sales, Data base administration, web design and telecom engineering.
Business Development Intern Main Tasks:
After a quick training on our products and our technology, the missions will be to:
• Increase the portfolio of clients in countries covered by our Waka solution
• Develop long term partnerships
• Answer different enquiries for customers, partners via e-mail and phone
• Concluding sales
• After sales service enquiries
• Researching & writing high value bids offers for UN, public and private sector companies
• Various administration tasks
• Logistic tasks may arise sometimes
• Strategic thinker – be able to develop and implement new sales strategies
• Self driven
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Proven interest in telecommunication industry and African market
• A good level of English is expected.
• The second spoken requested language is Portuguese, Spanish or French
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments and to know how to manage priorities
Location: Oxford - UK
Internship duration is 5 months
Starting date: as soon as possible
• 370 GBP monthly allowance
• After first month possibility of bonus of 100 GBP to 150 GBP at the company discretion if achieving monthly targets
• 50% Reimbursement of local transportation
• Reimbursement of flight ticket to the UK of maximum 70 GBP
• Travel opportunities might arise also.
• Help in finding accommodation
• Multicultural environment