Bosch Junior Managers Program (f/m) (Ref. JMP - CljP, R&D)
Companie: Robert Bosch SRL
Valabilitate: 2014-07-03 - 2014-09-01
Bosch Junior Managers Program
The ideal first step along your leadership career path
If you are interested in a career in international management, Bosch’s Junior Managers Program is designed for you. Our unique approach will motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you what you need to know in order to grow as a future executive at Bosch. Accept and be open to new challenges, prepared to learn something new. Allow your skills and competencies to take the lead, within the career that you will build along with us.
Junior Managers Program (JMP) is a Bosch-wide standardized entry program for junior managers, lasting up to 24 months, which is addressed to young graduates with management potential. The program follows a uniform approach and global standards in terms of content preparation and development objectives. The program also aims high standards regarding qualifications of the future Bosch junior managers.
We are looking for 6 JMP candidates for our location in Cluj, as following: 2 JMPs for the R&D area, 2 JMPs for the manufacturing area, 2 JMPs for the commercial area.
- Fresh graduate with University or Master Degree (commercial, technical or scientific field), where applicable with MBA or relevant doctorate, and/or up to three years professional experience
- International experience (gained during a semester or internship, working abroad, participation to international competitions etc.)
- Participation in internships and student research projects
- Good foreign languages skills
- At the time of selection must show signs of clear management potential
- Strong social and inter-cultural skills
Nice to have / Advantages:
- Experience in leading teams/projects (experience in taking on management responsibility)
- Extra university activity
- Responsibility, innovation, initiative, team spirit, cosmopolitanism
For the selection phase a one-day Assessment Centre will be mandatory.
- Paid program - we offer unlimited labor contract from the beginning of the program
- A structured development program of 4 to 6 stages, going through different areas of activity, that will include also an international assignment in order to gain global experience
- Target setting at the beginning of each stage and evaluation at the end of each stage
- Help design the program in line with your own individual interests, so that you have a hand on shaping your future
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills through multifaceted involvement in projects, workshops, as well as in day-to-day business
- Enhance your leadership skills through independent contributions, project management, mentorship and targeted training
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance and feedback of an experienced mentor and senior executives
- Develop a professional network through partnership with an executive mentor and social networking events
- Gain broad exposure and diverse development in challenging work environments
- Management potential review during unfolding of the program
Subsequent position after completion of the program
After completing the program, participants should take on an appropriate task in which they can apply the skills and knowledge acquired and be further supported and challenged in their specialist and personal development.
The type and grade of the subsequent position will differ individually depending on the specialist and personal skills of the participant. It should be a knowledge-enhancing specialist or project task, or direct assumption of an initial management task.
Make it happen. Apply now.
Robert Bosch SRL
Pentru a aplica trebuie să ai un cont de utilizator si să fi conectat în sistem.
Intră în cont
Împarte cu prietenii:
Ultima actualizare a ofertei: 2014-07-03 16:27:16